• Out-of-the-box software for USB, Ethernet, and Bluetooth® DAQ devices
• Easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface
• Supports multiple devices for concurrent data input and output applications
• Acquire and log virtually unlimited samples from analog, digital, and counter input channels
• Generate signals from analog, digital, and counter/timer output channels
• Export acquired data to a .csv file for use in Microsoft® Excel® or MATLAB®
• English, Chinese, and German language support
• Try DAQami for 30 days!
UL for Linux®
The Universal Library API for Linux is an MCC developed and tested library that supports our most popular devices. It includes an interface to the library in Python™ as well as C/C++®. Open-source code and examples are available on GitHub..
DASYLab software provides tools and functions to quickly and easily develop complex applications without programming. The software offers real-time analysis, control, and graphics tools for creating custom GUIs. Try it free for 28 days.